Actually, it’s One Word Celebrity Answers, but I don’t like the ring as much, so I’ll sacrifice precision for taste.
1) Mo – Do you want to be my first celebrity One Word Interview on my blog? The celebrity answers the questions using one word. If so, I’ll write up a few questions and send for your one word answers. If not – no sweat. I’ll still love your one word answers. xx
2) What, if anything, do you actively boycott?
3) How many emails do you get a day?
4) How many emails does your assistant get in a day?
5) When was the last time you got a personal letter?
6) Who was it from?
7) Have you ever watched “The Apprentice?”
8) What non-essential item do you always carry with you?
9) What one request do you have from hotels when you’re on tour?
9.5) Can you tolerate sitting with uncomfortable feelings?
10) Do you relate more to earnest people or sarcastic people?
11) Do you know how to build things out of wood?
12) Have you ever served on a jury?
13) Do you like soy sauce?
14) Did you ever read the book I gave you for Christmas?