Actually, it’s One Word Celebrity Answers, but I don’t like the ring as much, so I’ll sacrifice precision for taste.
1) Hal, I’ve started this thing on my blog called, “One Word Celebrity Interviews.” I ask celebrities a question and they must answer using only one word. Wanna do one?
2) “Priority seating for persons with…”?
3) In the beginning there was…
4) What’s the most horrifying news story you read about today?
5) Describe Berlin
6) What is your favorite film about?
7) Politics, politics, politics. It’s all anyone ever wants to talk about.
Whatever happened to the good old days when people talked about…
8) How old is your oldest friend?
9) What’s your worst habit?
10) Are you friends with any children?
11) Do you ever feel like you’re walking around on the inside of a painting?
12) What’s the name of the painting?
13) You have a book coming out in the Fall. What’s it about?
13) What was your nickname for your grandmother on your father’s side?
14) What distracts you?
15) What color is the word tomorrow?
16) Describe your childhood.
17) What do you think my middle name is?
18) Did you watch the Oscars?
19) Who were you happy to see (or hear about) win?
20) Will you ever live in America again?
Look to the LABELS on your right and read the first One Word Celebrity Interview with MOBY.