Actually, it’s One Word Celebrity Answers, but I don’t like the ring as much, so I’ll sacrifice precision for taste.
1) Describe your childhood.
2) In the beginning, there was…
3) The subway stalls and the announcer says “Due to an investigation at 34th Street the C will be running on the F line.” What’s the investigation?
4) That recurring dream you have. What’s it about?
5) Of all the characters, women included, on the television show, “In Treatment,” whom do you most identify with?
6) You can only wear dance shoes for the rest of your life. But you have a choice of dance genres. Which genre do you choose?
7) Do you know your four letter personality type based on the Myers-Briggs personality inventory? Mine are: INFP. What are yours?
8) How old is your oldest friend?
9) Who was your best friend in 6th grade?
10) When was the last time you two were in communication?
11) What is your favorite condiment?
12) Invent a word that means disappointment.
13) Tell me the story of your life.
14) Why do you think Celine Dion isn’t taken seriously by so many people?
15) What’s your favorite exclamation?
16) You must give a lecture on something you know nothing about. What topic do you choose?
17) What color is the word tomorrow?
18) You get a call. You’ve been informed that you were improperly named. Evan is going to be expunged from your birth certificate. You’ll need to give them a new name instead. One that you feel suits you better. What do you choose?
19) When in doubt…
20) What did you do today?
21) What’s your middle name?
E_ _ _ _ _ T
Evan‘s new book, IT’S ONLY TEMPORARY: THE GOOD NEWS AND THE BAD NEWS OF BEING ALIVE (Riverhead), is a collection of funny, off-beat, and poignant autobiographical essays about incurable illness, ever-elusive love and hard won happiness. It’s out now.
Leave a Reply